Lift-Tex® Heavy Lift Slings (after Lift-Tex®) finds careful handling of personal data essential. Personal data are, therefore, carefully processed and secured. In our processing, we comply with the demands of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), which took effect on May 25, 2018.
This means, amongst other things, that:
- By this privacy statement, we meet the information obligation from articles 12, 13 and 14 in the GDPR.
- We clearly state for which purposes we process personal data. We mention these purposes in this privacy statement.
- We guarantee the safety of your data
- We ask you for permission to process personal data in cases where explicit consent is required
- We respect your right to see into personal data on request and to correct or delete them
Lift-Tex® is the responsible party for processing personal data. This privacy statement explains which personal data we gather and for which purposes. We advise you to read this statement carefully.
Lift-Tex® can process your data because you use the services of Lift-Tex® because you supplied these by sending any form on the website of Extreema®, and/or because you gave us your business card. Lift-Tex® can process the following personal data:
- Your first- and last name
- Your e-mail address
- Your telephone number
Why Lift-Tex® processes your personal data
- To contact you by telephone when requested and/or by e-mail.
- To give you the possibility to use our services and order our products
- To inform you about the delivery and status of your order or the quality of our service
- To communicate with you by sending electronic newsletters and/or other mailings
When you have a question for Lift-Tex®, you can leave this via the contact form on the Extreema® website. Here, we ask you to supply the following data:
- E-mail address
- Telephone number
We do not publish your personal data.
Provide to third parties
We only supply the given personal data to third parties when this is necessary for the requested services by Lift-Tex®. We work with transport companies to deliver our goods to the requested place. For this reason, we can supply names, addresses and contact details to these transport companies. We will always ensure that your personal data are not used for other purposes and that they are secured correctly.
Lift-Tex® does not supply data to other third parties unless this is obligated by law.
Duration of the storage
Lift-Tex® does not store your data longer than necessary to realize the goals for which your data are collected.
Lift-Tex® takes security measures to prevent abuse and unauthorized access to personal data. The website possesses a valid SSL certificate. This ensures that all information flows between the user and the servers are encrypted. If a third party intercepts the transmitted data, he can not read the information because this is locked. If you want to know more about how our website is secured, please get in touch with us via the details below.
Changes in this privacy statement
Lift-Tex® holds the right to make changes to this privacy statement. It is advised to read this privacy statement regularly so you are aware of any possible changes.
See into, change or delete your personal data
Lift-Tex® Heavy Lift Slings
9356 BX Tolbert